CD Projekt is already preparing for the release of Cyberpunk 2077 and is sending relevant materials to retailers. Thanks to one
What is known
Reddit user shared imagesthe Cyberpunk 2077 booth, where vendors will display game discs and promotional materials. The editions will be packed in cardboard boxes, by which it turned out to find out the contents of the physical edition.
The kit includes:
- two Blu-ray discs,
- a booklet describing the world,
- World map,
- access to digital content.
It turns out that buyers of physical consoleversions will install the game from two discs, and then "roll" from above and also the patch of the first day. The game itself will take at least 70 GB on the console, so the owners of disc editions will save themselves a couple of hours downloading Cyberpunk. However, this is a common thing for the industry, because Red Dead Redemption 2, Final Fantasy VII Remake and The Last of Us Part II were also released on two discs.
What's interesting is the presence of additional materials in the box. Apparently, for buyers of disc editions, CD Projekt has prepared additional gifts, such as a small collector's edition.
Recall that the new release of Cyberpunk 2077 is scheduled for December 10, 2020.
For players who want to know more:
- 10 reasons to love Fortnite
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Review: Betrayal to Treason
- The future of World of Tanks: Wargaming will host the "Stream of the Year" with announcements of important innovations in "Tanks"
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25