Warning: sizeof (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/ithere/data/www/it-here.ru/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 824
Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/ithere/data/www/it-here.ru/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 831
The superiority of the iPhone 7 over all othersiPhone smartphones are obvious: this is Apple’s newest gadget. He is many times ahead of the iPhone 6S. If you take the “large” iPhone 7 Plus and compare it with previous models, then you just want to understand: what exactly is better than the 5.5-inch device from 2016 from the same device, only two years earlier. In this article we will compare the new iPhone 7 Plus and the very first device with a resolution of 5-5 inches from Apple - iPhone 6 Plus. Perhaps many users would not mind changing their device to a new device.
- The iPhone 7 Plus for the most part follows the design of the iPhone 6 Plus, with the exception of some inconspicuous details.
- You can catch Apple in a lie, because she promised for the 7th generation of devices a new design, not like anything.
- The biggest visual change is the antenna strips on the back of the chassis that have been moved to the top and bottom.
- The basis of the material for the manufacture of the housingthe new iPhone 7 is aluminum 7000 series aluminum. This is necessary so that new devices do not bend: in past years, one could meet stories when the iPhone 6 Plus bent and turned into a crescent.
- The camera sensor in the iPhone 7 Plus now looks much more massive than the iPhone 6 Plus.
- This is because the iPhone 7 Plus is equipped with two, yes, two rear, more high-tech cameras.
- Apple removed the 3.5mm jack for headphones from the iPhone.
- Instead, now another speaker flaunts there.
- The point is not only the need for another speaker, but more in the aesthetic component.
- The new speaker is paired with another one, which is also the spoken speaker that is applied to the ear.
- The speakers are much louder than the iPhone 6 Plus, in addition, they “broadcast” in stereo.
- The iPhone 7 Plus was a bit heavier than the iPhone 6 Plus - 188 grams versus 172 grams.
- To justify the absence of at least some new design from the iPhone 7 Plus, Apple equipped the smartphone with water and dustproof standard IP67.
- This makes the smartphone immune to the effects of water like the Apple Watch 2.
- IP67 certification allows you to take the iPhone 7 Plus with a clear conscience and immerse it in fresh water for 30 minutes to a depth of 1 meter without any consequences.
- This also means that sand or dust cannot get inside the device.
- iPhone 6 Plus is not waterproof.
- On the shelves of stores it will be possible to meet the iPhone 7 Plus in two new color schemes: Jet Black (black onyx) and just black.
- The case with Jet Black color has a glossy finish.
- Devices of this color are available only in two trim levels: 128 GB and 256 GB.
- Just the black color has a matte finish, which means that in the sun the device will not glare and it will be difficult to scratch it.
- The iPhone 6 Plus does not have the Rose Gold color scheme.
- The iPhone 7 offers a capacitive Home button, unlike the iPhone 6 Plus, which has a physical button.
- The capacitive Home button does not require physical pressures, it will be enough just to attach a finger and the special Taptic Engine technology will determine the pressing force.
- Apple first introduced this technology in the 2015 MacBook line of laptops.
- iPhone 7 also has a new generation of Touch ID.
- This sensor detects a fingerprint much faster than the Touch ID of the iPhone 6 Plus.
- The iPhone 7 Plus is about the same size as the iPhone 6 Plus.
- Like the iPhone 6 Plus, the iPhone 7 Plus also has a Retina HD 5.5-inch screen with Full HD matrix resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Both smartphones have the same number of pixels per inch - 401 ppi.
- The display on the iPhone 7 Plus is about 25% brighter than the iPhone 6s Plus, whose screen is in turn brighter than the iPhone 6 Plus.
- It also implies support for a wider range of shades.
- The 5.5-inch screen of the iPhone 6 Plus does not have 3D Touch technology, which determines the force of pressing the screen.
- Apple first introduced 3D Touch technology on the iPhone 6S.
Performance, RAM and data storage
- The A10 Fusion processor, which is installed inside the iPhone 7 Plus, is much faster than the A8 chip that the iPhone 6 Plus is equipped with.
- A10 Fusion is a quad-core processor. Two cores are high-power, and two more cores are energy-saving.
- Inside the iPhone 6 Plus, a dual-core processor is installed.
- Apple also cited statistics: the iPhone 7 Plus’s A10 Fusion is twice as fast as the A8 chip.
- The video accelerator that comes with the A10 Fusion is an order of magnitude more productive than the iPhone 6 Plus A8.
- This is about three times faster than the six GPUs.
- iPhone 7 Plus received 3 gigabytes of RAM LPDDR4 RAM.
- This is 2 gigabytes more than the iPhone 6 Plus.
- Using the iPhone 7 Plus, Apple has significantly updated the internal storage.
- Unlike the iPhone 6, the minimum memory of the iPhone 7 Plus starts at 32 GB.
- Now there is no more model with 64GB memory. Mutually, Apple equipped the devices with 128GB memory.
- This also means that the maximum storage size will be 256GB of memory. not bad, is it?
- The iPhone 7 Plus has significantly increased Internet reception speed: (450Mbps) via Wi-Fi and support for new LTE-A standards.
- The camera on the iPhone 7 Plus has received significant changes compared to the camera on the iPhone 6 Plus.
- The iPhone 7 Plus offers a dual 12-megapixel sensor (2 cameras of 12 MP), while the iPhone 66 Plus has only one 8-megapixel camera.
- Both cameras are equipped with optical image stabilization technology.
- The camera on the iPhone 7 Plus has an expanded aperture with a range of f / 1.8.
- The iPhone 6 Plus, by contrast, has a wider aperture with f / 2.2 size.
- A wider aperture allows the iPhone 7 Plus to capture more light - better shooting in dark places.
- The second camera on the iPhone 7 Plus measures 56 millimeters. T
- It is needed in order to enlarge the image by 2 times by means of optical zoom. You can further increase the size through digital zoom 10 times, without loss of image quality.
- The iPhone 6 Plus has no optical zoom.
- It only has 3x digital zoom.
- The second lens also makes the iPhone 7 Plus look like a digital camera.
- Especially for the iPhone 7 Plus, in the camera application, shooting appeared in the new portrait mode.
- This mode will not be available on the iPhone 7 Plus out of the box, its Apple promised to add in the next updates.
- iPhone 7 Plus can record video in 4K format.
- For iPhone 6 Plus, only Full HD format is available with the number of frames per second - 60 fps.
- iPhone 7 Plus features the new Quad-LED True Tone flash.
- Compared to the iPhone 6 Plus, which has a dual LED True Tone flash.
- The Quad-LED flash will be 50% brighter than the iPhone 6 Plus.
- The A10 Fusion processor installed on the iPhone 7 Plus offers an improved and smarter ISP.
- iPhone 6 Plus is not able to take live photos.
- iPhone 7 Plus can take Live-photos and the impressions of such pictures will be comparable to a digital photo camera.
- Apple also promised to make available the development of applications for Live-photos.
- The front camera on the iPhone 7 Plus also received numerous changes and improvements.
- Now this is a 7-megapixel sensor, unlike the camera on the iPhone 6 Plus with a resolution of 1.2 MP.
- And the front camera of the iPhone 7 Plus can shoot video in Full HD.
- The iPhone 7 Plus is said to perform better on a single battery charge, although it has now become known that it loses the battery life of the iPhone SE.
And yet, it’s very clear that the iPhone 7 Plusreceived all kinds of improvements in every segment, anywhere. And although they look almost the same, the iPhone 7 Plus will offer a lot of new experiences when used.