After the announcement in 2019, Syberia: The World Before disappeared from the radar. Still, the game was not closed, but to brighten up the wait
Syberia: The World Before First Look
Syberia: The World Before - Prologue is designed to introduce gamers to the main characters. This time Benoit Sokal decided to play with time, putting two characters in the main roles. In 1937, 17-year-old Dane Rose becomes the protagonist, who clashes with the organization "Brown Shadows". In a segment of 2004, they will play for Kate Walker, who is trying to get out of captivity, simultaneously understanding herself.
According to those who have played, the "demo" takes an hour to complete, and has technical problems. But players praise the story and visual style for which the prologue of Syberia: The World Before is worth appreciating.
Full Syberia release: The World Before is set for 2021. The developers promise puzzles in the spirit of "Siberia" and an exciting storyline with engaging dialogues. The music for the new game in the series is written by Inona Zura, composer of Syberia 3, Fallout, Dragon Age and Prince of Persia.
For players who want to know more:
- The tachanka is not the same: Ubisoft showed how the operator Rainbow Six Siege has reworked
- Sony will update the trophy system on the PlayStation 4, and here's what to live with
- 80s Rambo Will Become The New Fighter Of Mortal Kombat 11 With Fighting Game Release On PlayStation 5 And Xbox Series X
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25