Wargaming has teamed up with Azur Lane game developers and launched a campaign with new ships in World of Warships Blitz.
Starting today in World of WarshipsBlitz ships will appear with futuristic camouflage. In Azur Lane, anime girls ships are fighting aliens from the depths of the ocean, so the new ships will add a touch of Japanese madness to WoW Blitz. In addition, the command of the courts will be girls from Azur Lane.
During the promotion in the game will be eight newships, and the first ship was the German six-level cruiser Admiral Graf Spee, which will be available in the store until March 28. Developers will add new ships unexpectedly and advise players to check for updates in the store.
Full list of new ships:
- Prinz Eugen (cruiser, Germany, VIII level);
- Graf Zeppelin (aircraft carrier, Germany, VII level);
- Admiral Graf Spee (cruiser, Germany, VI level);
- Scharnhorst (Battleship, Germany, Level VII);
- Indianapolis (cruiser, USA, level VII);
- Kaga (aircraft carrier, Japan, level VII);
- Belfast (cruiser, Great Britain, VII level);
- Tirpitz (battleship, Germany, VIII level).
Wargaming also boasted that in January Worldof Warships Blitz celebrated its first birthday, reaching 11 million downloads. In addition, the game received the Pocket Gamer People’s Choice Award.