Video games are becoming more popular every day, and in 2020 fans of electronic entertainment
Enough for a separate state
DFC Intelligence Conducted Market Researchvideo games, figuring out its scope. The report says that as of 2020, about 3.1 billion people are addicted to video games, which is 40% of the world's population.
By country, the most spending on games is in:
- Asia - 1.42 billion players.
- Europe - 668 million players.
- Latin America - 383 million players.
- North America - 261 million players.
As noted by DFC Intelligence, half of gamersplay exclusively on smartphones. In addition, mobile platforms show the largest audience growth. More than half of "mobile gamers" are in Asia (54%), followed by Europe (17%).
Yet the most profit comes from"Console players", albeit only 8% of the audience of video game lovers. PC gamers gathered 1.5 billion, but researchers note that users of the platform also play on consoles and smartphones.
Most PC gamers in China - over 300million paying users. In second place is India with its army of about 147 million, and the third place is shared by Ukraine, Russia and the CIS countries with an audience of over 100 million.
For players who want to know more:
- Epic Games Store Give Out Remnant From the Ashes: Co-op Post-Apocalyptic Survival Shooter
- 4A Games went under the hammer: THQ Nordic family bought Metro creators and seven more studios
- Civilization 6 is out on Android with a free trial and two add-ons
- This is what Spider-Man Miles Morales looks like on PlayStation 5 with ray tracing
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25