Hello Games announced a new free add-on for No Man's Sky, in which players will be sent to explore
Dead Space spirit alive
Desolation is a content add-on thatwill add to No Man's Sky exploration of abandoned space cargo ships. Each ship is randomly created, so it will have a different interior and missions. In addition, the developers wrote several different stories for the ships.
By exploring abandoned ships, players will be able to find out the background of what is happening, as well as get resources for their own ship.
Nevertheless, it will not be possible to wander calmly, sinceships are captured by unknown monsters. In addition, the protective artificial intelligence that should guard the peace of the crew is no longer so friendly.
To make the players more enjoyablebattles, Hello Games decided to finalize the shooting. With the Desolation update, there will be changes to the balance of weapons that will make battles more engaging. The patch will also improve the lighting by a couple of highlights and additional effects.
Source: Hello Games
For players who want to know more:
- What's under the hood of DIRT 5: a trailer with off-road races, a fleet of vehicles and a "Jimkhana" mode
- Try Marvel's Avengers Before Release: Open Beta Date Announced On PS4, Xbox & PC
- Media: Sony expects great demand for PlayStation 5, and doubled the circulation of the first batch
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25