NetherRealms unveiled the first Rambo gameplay trailer featuring a fighter versus the Cabal,
Rambo in Mortal Kombat 11
In battle, Rambo relies not only on his fists, but alsoyour own hunting knife, bow, and branded traps. Traps, claymores, a bow with explosive and sharp arrows, as well as machine guns are used. Rambo also knows how to crawl across the battlefield, which allows him to get close to the enemy bypassing ranged attacks.
“As an expert in hand-to-hand combat, Rambo attacksbrutal captures and uses traps to keep his opponents guessing, all combined with his brutal power to slay anyone who gets in his way, ”the description says.
Rambo will appear in Mortal Kombat 11 on November 17 along with Rain and Melina.
For players who want to know more:
- Hackers from Watch Dogs Legion hooligans in Microsoft Store, "hacking" Ubisoft games
- The Elder Scrolls: Bethesda and ZeniMax are accused of sabotaging Rune 2 development
- Kojima prepares to surprise: Kojima Productions announces work on a new project
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25