Due to the lack of expandable memory, iOS users are experiencing big problems. This is especially true.
Dropbox discontinued Dropbox Carousel app support
Carousel has recently been updated and a new feature has been added to help you easily free up space on your iPhone.
Instructions on how to free up space on your iPhone using Dropbox Carousel:
- Download the application and install on your device.
- If you are registered in Dropbox, then just log in with your account, if not, register directly in the application.
- At the first start, a little training will be shown, and at the last stage you will see the option to backup photos and videos. Install it.
Enable photo and video backup
- The application will begin to make a copy of your photos and videos. After it's over go to the settings tab More> Settings> Free up space on iPhone
- From here, you will only be shown how much space you can free by deleting photos and videos that were previously copied. Press button Free space.
- Your photos have not yet been deleted, but only moved to a folder Recently Deleted. To permanently delete them, select all the files and click delete.
- Highlight unnecessary photos and press delete everything.
It is worth noting that this method only works oniOS 8 will not delete edited pictures or series of photos, as well as videos shot in Slow-Mo. This method is useful not only for deleting photos, but also for conveniently transferring your photos to your computer.