More and more developers are choosing to make their applications free, but provide them to users.
If you previously purchased an in-app subscription, you need to know how to disable your subscription in the App Store if you no longer need it.
Many users forget about their trialsubscriptions and continue to pay money for apps or music that they no longer use. In addition, in new versions of iOS 12, canceling subscriptions has become easier. Below we’ll show you how to unsubscribe from the App Store to the application.
- How to cancel a paid subscription in the App Store on the application
- Method 2: How to Unsubscribe from the App Store
- Method 3: How to Unsubscribe in 3 Easy Steps
- How to unsubscribe from iTunes
- How to unsubscribe from App Store or News + on Apple TV
- How to renew your subscription
- Subscription not canceled?
How to cancel a paid subscription in the App Store on the application
one) On your iPhone or iPad, open the app. Settings.
2) Go to iTunes Store and App Storeclick on your Apple ID at the top, select View Apple ID.
3) Log in.
four) Select section Subscriptions. You will see a list of your current and inactive subscriptions.
five) Select the subscription you want to cancel, and then click Unsubscribe and Confirm.
Even if you cancel your subscription, you can still enjoy its benefits that are already paid for some time.
Method 2: How to Unsubscribe from the App Store
- Open up App Store.
- Select your profile.
- Select Manage subscriptions.
- Click on the subscription you don’t need and select Unsubscribe.
Method 3: How to Unsubscribe in 3 Easy Steps
If you are too lazy to perform all of the above steps, just click on this link to your iPhone or iPad, and you will be automatically redirected to the Subscriptions page.
Click on an unnecessary subscription and select Unsubscribe. This is the easiest and fastest way.
How to unsubscribe from iTunes
To unsubscribe from paid subscriptions through iTunes, do the following:
one) Run iTunes on Mac or PC.
2) On the menu bar, select Account> View and go through authentication.
3) Scroll down and click the link. To manage next to subscriptions. You will see all your subscriptions.
four) Click Change next to the subscription you want to cancel.
five) Now click Unsubscribe and confirm your action.
How to unsubscribe from App Store or News + on Apple TV
- Go to Settings on your Apple TV.
- Select Accounts> Manage Subscriptions.
- Select the desired subscription.
- Click Unsubscribe.
- Confirm your decision.
It’s very easy not to notice the write-off of 149 rubles inmonth from your account, so be sure to check your subscriptions and cancel unnecessary. Now you know how to unsubscribe iTunes on iPhone and other devices.
How to renew your subscription
Want to renew the subscription you have canceled? Apple stores all of your subscriptions so that you can access them.
- Go to Settings > iTunes Store and the app store > Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Enter your password Apple ID or use Touch ID / Face ID.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Find a section Inactive.
- Select the subscription you want to renew.
- Now select the option you want to subscribe as usual
You will automatically be charged money every month until you cancel your subscription.
Subscription not canceled?
If the subscription is displayed in active but notCancel buttons, so you have already canceled it, but the validity period has not expired. You can confirm this by checking the date of the subscription: there will be a date when it expires. If you still pay for a subscription, instead Ends there will be a word Renewal.
If the subscription is not displayed at all on the screen, then you need to cancel it directly through the source. For example, a Netflix subscription will not be displayed here, it must be canceled through the site or application.