If you want to repost on Instagram, you should first get permission from the author of this photo or video.
- 1) Repost for Instagram
- 2) InstaRepost
- 3) DownloadGram
- 4) Take a screenshot for reposting on Instagram
- Bonus: repost from Instagram on VK
Most social media feeds are veryuploaded: they are filled with photos, videos and text posts of your friends and the brands you are subscribed to. However, Instagram is not concerned, since the screen can display only one post, and viewing the entire feed is very convenient because of this. A simple interface helps you focus on every photo and every video. However, one application is still missing - the ability to repost. Let's figure out how to repost photos and videos on Instagram.
See also: How to make a repost story in Instagram
Fortunately, there are many solutions available. If you still don’t know how to repost on Instagram, we’ll tell you about four ways to do this. All of these methods are free, but you will have to download one or more applications from the App Store or Google Play. We will tell you how to repost on Instagram from iPhone. For Android devices, the methods will not be different.
1) Repost for Instagram
Download the Repost for Instagram app for iOS or Android to repost on Instagram with text.
- Open the Instagram app and find the photo or video you want to repost.
- Click "..." in the upper right corner of the post. After that select “Copy link”.
- Open the Repost for Instagram app. The post whose link you copied will automatically appear on the main page of the application.
- Click on the arrow to the right of the post. Here you can choose where the repost icon will be displayed on the photo or video.
- Click “Repost” and then select “Copy Caption & Open Instagram” to repost on Instagram with text.
- Edit the photo or video as usual, and then click the "Next" icon. If you want to leave the original signature of the post, hold down the signature field and select "Insert."
- When you're ready, post as usual. Here's how it will look in the feed:
Download InstaRepost for iOS or Android.
- Open InstaRepost, log in to your Instagram account and give the application access to profile information.
- InstaRepost will show only part of your feed, but you can use the search by users.
- When you find the desired post, click on the arrow in the lower right corner of the screen, and then double-click "Repost".
- Open Instagram and add a new post as usual. The desired photo or video will be in Photo on your device.
- Edit the post as usual, and then click the "Next" icon.
- You can insert the original signature in the same way as in the first method. The post will not be marked with a repost icon, but you can just mention the user in the signature.
DownloadGram allows you to save photos and videos from Instagram in high resolution, and then upload them to your posts.
- Open Instagram and find the post you want to repost, and then copy its link.
- Go to the DownloadGram website and paste the copied link. After that click “Download”.
- The second button “Download Image” will appear on the screen. Click her.
- A new tab opens with the full size image. Pinch it and save in Photo.
- Return to Instagram and upload the post as usual.
- The photo will not be designated as repost, so you can mention the author in the signature.
4) Take a screenshot for reposting on Instagram
This method does not require installation of additional applications, but it works only for reposting photos.
Find the photo you want to repost and take a screenshot of it.
- iOS: Simultaneously hold down the Home button and the power button so that the flash appears on the screen.
- Android: Simultaneously hold down the power button and one of the volume buttons.
Upload the post to Instagram as usual by selecting a screenshot from the Photo. You can mention the author of the photo in the signature to the post.
Bonus: repost from Instagram on VK
To share a post from Instagram onVKontakte, you can use one of the above methods, but when publishing a post, click on the switch next to VKontakte so that the recording appears on your VK wall.
Now you know how to repost records inInstagram, and you can diversify your profile with the content of friends, relatives and other accounts. Use the methods above to easily and quickly repost videos and photos to your profile.