Xiaomi in March this year showed smartphones Black Shark 3, and now, it seems, is going to release to the market
What is known
Black Shark CEO Luo Yuzhou (LuoYuzhou) posted a post on the social network Weibo from an as yet unannounced smartphone. It is signed as Tencent Black Shark 3S. It's not hard to guess that this is the first teaser of the novelty.
The device appears to work onthe top-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus platform, which boasts an overclocked up to 3 GHz core clock speed, a 10% accelerated graphics accelerator, as well as support for Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2. Other specifications of the new item are likely to be the same as the regular Black Shark 3.
By the way, the smartphone will compete with ASUS ROG Phone 3, Lenovo Legion, as well as Nubia Red Magic 5S, which should be shown at the end of this month.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- Head-up display for car displaying on windshield
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots