Every now and then, they worry that someone can unlock their iPhone and see something extra. iOS
Handcuff (iOS 13) - a new jailbreak tweak that solves thisa problem. When the password on your device is entered incorrectly, a tweak notifies you of this in an email or message, and also takes a photo on a selfie camera.
After installing the Handcuff tweak, a new section with its options will appear in the Settings:
Here you can:
- Activate a tweak if the password is entered incorrectly.
- Activate tweak when trying to turn off the device.
- Save selfie intruders in photo.
- Choose the email address to which the photo will be sent.
- Select the phone number to which the photo will be sent.
- Choose the number of times the password is entered incorrectly to activate the Handcuff tweak.
Handcuff is far from the first tweak thatworks in a similar way. However, this is the most basic option for iOS 13. It works in the background, so the attacker will not even guess that you already have his photo.
If you liked the Handcuff tweak (iOS 13), you can download it from the Dynastic Repo repository in any tweak manager. It works on devices with jailbreak iOS 13.