Electronic Arts has released a new gameplay trailer for FIFA 21, telling gamers about the main innovations of the game.
FIFA 21 boasts the Dexterousdribbling ", which gives more freedom in confrontations 1 on 1. The player will have more control over the ball and the player, and will be able to do tricks, such as a fake ball throw. Plus, FIFA 21 will have more offensive options.
Virtual players have received "Personalized Positioning". Now computer footballers will look more like real ones, occupying the same areas on the field and playing in their own style.
The collision system has also been updated. According to the developers, computer footballers will no longer fall on each other for the ball. EA is also promising to improve core mechanics to make the ball fly where it needs to be and behave more predictably.
FIFA 21 will be released on October 9 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (on Steam and Origin). EA Access subscribers will have access to the trial version on October 1st.
Source: Electronic Arts
For players who want to know more:
- Xbox Game Pass Coming to Android: Over 100 Xbox One Games Available on Smartphones
- Huge update for World of Tanks: a new branch of Polish tanks, equipment rework and vehicle rebalancing
- Spider-Man joins the Avengers in Marvel's Avengers exclusively on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25