Ubisoft has finally revealed the last season of the fourth year of the Rainbow Six Siege called Shifting Tides.
The new Rainbow Six Siege fighters will be attacking Kali and defender Wamai.
The main weapon of Kali was a sniper rifleCSRX 300, which can shoot several walls and even operatives. One hit of a rifle in the head kills the enemy, but a bullet in the body only knocks the soldier off his feet, turning him towards the shot. The CSRX 300 can shoot wooden barricades and walls, but she can’t do strengths and metal shields.
At the same time, a sniper is installedgrenade launcher, which releases bolts that destroy enemy installations. Shells are vulnerable to gadgets Jäger and Wamai, in addition, they can be eliminated by a shot in the back. Once in the operative, the bolts do little damage.
Wamai defender can't brag about coola gunner, but his Magnet gadget can ruin the attack of the attackers. The device is attached to walls and ceilings at locations, and attracts abandoned grenades, smoke bombs and other devices, such as Kali bolts. Shells can still explode, causing damage and stunning opponents, but at the location of the "Magnet".
Wamai can choose the MP5K or AUG A2 as the main weapon, and the Keratos 357 or P-12 can become the secondary barrel.
Ubisoft also finalized Luna Park:
- Removed the depot, dividing the second floor in half.
- The fear room on the ground floor was converted into a throne room and a weapons room with a flight of stairs.
- Added an arcade room on the second floor, creating a new workaround.
- Entrance to the arcade on the ground floor is completely blocked.
According to Ubisoft, the changes will improve navigation on the map, as well as increase the number of hassles.
According to the classics, the first to play for the characters will be givenfourth year pass holders and Uplay + subscribers. The rest will have to wait a week and buy fighters separately. The update will be launched on November 11 on a test server, and changes will reach the public servers in early December.</ p>
- Dataminers: add a clan system to PUBG for PCs and consoles, as in PUBG Mobile
- Not a single PlayStation 5: Sony has patented a game cartridge for an unknown console
- Sony flooded Kiev in the new PlayStation 4 Pro trailer, shot in the capital of Ukraine