The Armed Forces of Ukraine continue to successfully strike at enemy positions in the south of the country.
On August 6, 2022, artillery destroyed immediatelyfour S-300 anti-aircraft missile systems. It should be noted that the S-300 is the basis of the Russian air defense system, but now it is used as an operational-tactical missile system or a multiple launch rocket system during the shelling of Ukrainian cities.
Together with four S-300 air defense systems to the Armed ForcesUkraine managed to eliminate one Pantsir-S1 anti-aircraft missile and gun system worth more than $10 million. Ukrainian artillery left the Russian army without two 122-mm howitzers and a reconnaissance drone. The model of the drone is not specified. In addition, 72 invaders, a lot of armored vehicles and an ammunition depot were destroyed.
Attack aircraft also worked wellArmed Forces of Ukraine. Helicopters, bombers and fighters of the Air Force carried out nine attacks on enemy positions during the day. As a result, four points with weapons and equipment, three strongholds, a radar station and another ammunition depot were destroyed.
Source: Operational Command South
For those who want to know more:
- APU will receive Ukrainian drones ACS-3, SKIF and UJ-22 Airborne
- A spectacular video of the launch of 24 missiles from four HIMARS multiple rocket launchers for $3,600,000 has been published
- Russian soldiers were so actively hiding from HIMARS that they accidentally blew up their own train with ammunition and equipment
- Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed a rare UR-77 "Meteorite" mine-clearing rocket launcher, known as the "Serpent Gorynych"
- Ukrainian intelligence will receive 78 DJI Matrice 300 RTK drones worth ₴56 160,000 – 30 drones already in Ukraine