As we reported earlier, tihmstar hacker announced that he plans to release a new tool called
He also released a new tool calledtsschecker, which allows you to create and save the .shsh2 digital signature necessary for the Prometheus application to perform a downgrade or upgrade procedure for iOS that Apple no longer signs.
By itself, a way to save digital signatures.shsh was not entirely obvious to tech-savvy users. Fortunately, 1Conan, a Reddit user, intervened and created an online tool called AUTO-tsschecker, which can save you the trouble of running terminal commands, and instead automatically create and save for you .shsh2 signatures for the current version of iOS.
To use the online tool, you need the ECID and identifier of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
how discover ECID yourhis iPhone iPad or iPod touch
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Select the "Overview" tab in the left pane.
- Click in the Serial Number field on the Overview tab until the ECID number appears.
- Right-click on the number and copy it to the clipboard.
Please note that you needhexadecimal ECID value. If you send the decimal value to the ECID, it will not save the correct digital signature .shsh2. You can visit this site to convert the decimal value of ECID to hexadecimal.
How to get an identifier your his atiPhone devices iPad or iPod touch
- You can check the identifier of your iOS device on this site.
How to saveanit.SHSH2 Signatures for iPhone iPad or iPod touch
- Open the following link: https://tsssaver.1conan.com
- Paste the ECID number that you copied above.
- Select device type, i.e. iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Next, enter the identifier of your iOS device, for example: 9.1 for one of the iPhone 7 models.
- Click the Submit button.
And it's all. You will be presented with a page with the result and a link to the saved .shsh2 digital signature will be issued. In case you lose your link, you can download your .shsh2 digital signature by visiting the site again: https://tsssaver.1conan.com/shsh/<decimal ECID here> (please do not forget to convert HEX ECID to decimal at the beginning value).
Isn’t such a method easier than the old? The best part of this method is that it creates digital .shsh2 signatures for you automatically for any new version of iOS that Apple may release in the future. So you don’t have to go through the hassle of manually creating a signature each time Apple releases its next update to its mobile operating system.
It's always nice to see people like1Conan is trying to help the jailbreak community. Honor and respect for him. You can visit the Reddit page to find out how you can help it with server support.