It seems that Apple decided to follow the path of Samsung and Chinese colleagues and release more and more new ones from year to year.
Recall, the other day, the famous analyst Ming-Chi Kuo talked about five models, but now the research company Rosenblatt predicts as many as seven smartphones.
The first, as expected, will be the iPhone SE 2 (or rumored to be the iPhone 9). It should get a 5.1-inch display, a single camera and a new A13 processor.
And in the fall, analysts expect six versions of the iPhone 12, primarily due to support for fifth-generation networks. It:
- iPhone 12 4G with 6.1-inch LCD with dual rear cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro 4G with a 5.4-inch OLED screen and two rear cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro 5G with a 5.4-inch OLED display and two rear cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro Plus 4G with 6.1-inch OLED display and triple rear camera with Time-of-Flight 3D
- iPhone 12 Pro Plus 5G with 6.1-inch OLED screen, triple camera and ToF sensor
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G with 6.1-inch OLED panel, triple main camera and ToF
True, Rosenblatt analysts do not hope for the success of the iPhone SE 2: in their opinion, it is inferior to the iPhone 11.</ p>