Despite Cyberpunk 2077 sales of 13 million copies, CD Projekt investors were unhappy with the company's actions.
The scandal continues
Rosen Law Firm filed last Thursdayclass action lawsuit against CD Projekt, citing violation of federal securities laws. The lawsuit was filed by investors from California who bought shares of the Polish company in the period from January 16, 2020 to December 17, 2020.
In the case of the document, the lawyers claim that CDProjekt has made "false and / or misleading" claims regarding the quality of the game. The company did not disclose enough information about the bugs and "practical non-playable" versions for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In particular, lawyers did not like CDPR's announcement in January 2020 that the project was “ready and playable”.
Due to performance issues, Sony removedCyberpunk 2077 from the PlayStation Store and also offered players a full refund. As a result, after the increase in the value of shares, the value fell sharply, from which investors suffered damage.
Rosen Law Firm has already filed a lawsuit in a California court, but the document has not yet been certified. At the same time, lawyers are looking for other investors who want to join the class action lawsuit.
For players who want to know more:
- Netflix delights fans with scary episode from the second season of The Witcher
- Chicken heating and ray tracing: KFC unveils its own game console
- Cyberpunk 2077 PlayStation 4 review: I fell for the CD Projekt scam and have no regrets
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25