Gamers who have saved the original Diablo 2 will be able to transfer their progress to the remaster.
In an interview with IGN Middle East, project producerMatthew Söderkvist told reporters that the original Diablo 2 saves will be compatible with Diablo 2 Resurrected. It is noteworthy that initially this feature was not planned, nevertheless, the team decided to test it, and found out that the remaster can load the original save.
“When we were working on [the remaster], we askedthe question is whether the old save files will work. In the end, we just abandoned them and they worked. And we thought, 'Okay, this is the best function in the world,' ”said Sederkvist.
Still, it is not yet known whether this will work withother platforms. Diablo 2 Resurrected will be released not only on PC, but also on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch, and will support cross-platform saves. In theory, the player can load the old save on the PC version, and then continue the passage on the same Switch.
For players who want to know more:
- Rockstar magic: GTA 5 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X won't be a regular "port"
- Arm your eyes: Resident Evil Village brings ray tracing to Resident Evil Village and this is what it looks like
- Media: Next Nintendo Switch Coming In Winter 2021 With OLED Display And 4K Output
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25