Sony has launched a new sale of the game for the PlayStation 4 in the PlayStation Store. This time there was no reason, and the company decided
The selling point is that PS Plus subscribersreceive double discounts on the presented games. For example, if regular users can buy GTA 5 at a discount of 28%, then for subscribers of the service the game will be cheaper by 56%. Sony promises a discount of up to 70% for PS Plus users.
What to take
- Battlefield 5
- Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition
- Darksiders 3
- Concrete Genie Digital Deluxe Edition
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
- God of war
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
In addition, a month after the release of Zombie Army 4: Dead War has fallen in price by 35%. The developers of Rebellion again offer gamers to return to the past and fight with the Nazi zombies alone or in a cooperative with three friends.
Also recall that PlayStation Plus subscribers can already pick up free March games. This month Sony presents Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces for PlayStation 4.
For players who want to know more:
- Twitter bot finds unannounced Star Wars: Project Maverick in PlayStation Store database
- Activision nostalgic: Tamagotchi added to kill of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- The Greatness Season in Destiny 2: Bungie about the new story, the Seraph Towers, an updated artifact and rewards