Epic Games has released a new update for Fortnite, which gives players a new platform for creativity, as well as
Together with patch 11.31, a “battle lab” will appear in the game, where players can create an island and set their own rules on it. So, users were allowed to change the contents of the chests, release bots on the battlefield, creating battle scenarios, and come up with new modes. For the latter, Epic Games introduced the “Gravity” and “Fall Damage” options.
You can call up to 15 friends to your own islands or play with other players in the Battle Laboratory, but with the default settings.
With the advent of the "battle lab" Epic Gamesrelocated the Sandbox, which is now in creative mode. To play on the map in creative mode with other players, users need to enter the creative mode matchmaking and select “Game” instead of “Create”.
The developers added a new test in"Frost Wars" called "Frozen Land." For fulfillment of the assignment they give out the “Tree of Light” - a slow weapon with high damage that releases a flash of stunning light after eight hits. The test will be available from December 19.
Epic Games also decided to arrange a crossover with Battle Breakers. Players who reach level 50 in Battle Breakers will receive Kurohomura for free.
A tab withdepicting snowflakes, passing through which players will fall into the house of the Winter Festival. Every day for two weeks, users will be able to open a new gift in the house. So, inside there are two outfits, two hang gliders, two pickaxes, two wrappers, one emotion and more. In the house near the fireplace, players will also find a stocking, in which there is a test with a reward.
Epic Games also decided to nostalgic,adding old weapons to the game, as well as returning temporary modes, such as “Reward for the head”, “Arsenal” and many others. And during the holidays you can fight in Zone Wars!
The developers also finalized the system partgames, improving performance and fixing bugs. In addition, Epic Games closed the beta testing of DirectX 12. The developers turned off the setting because they had collected the necessary information, but promised to return the option at the beginning of 2020.
- The construction button on a mobile device will no longer be unavailable when the re-open hang glider button appears.
- Fixed a bug due to which users of the mobile version could not close the interface layout.
- Fixed a bug due to which the "Edit" button appeared near the walls built by opponents.
- Progress in the test "Kill opponents without aiming" when jumping now counts correctly.
- Fixed a bug due to which players with gamepads could not select the option "Join the group" in the "Commands for joining" section.
- The item store timer no longer shows different values for different players.
- Fixed bugs that worsened stability.
- Play until Cyberpunk 2077: the iconic Blade Runner came out on GOG after 22 years
- Capcom reveals system requirements for Resident Evil 3 PC remake
- Blizzard did not have time: the release date of Warcraft 3: Reforged was postponed to 2020, and that's why