A couple of days ago, Kabam opened pre-registration for downloading Marvel Realm of Champions on Google Play and the App Store, and now
In a new trailer showing the possibilities for customizing heroes, the studio revealed a release date. Marvel Realm of Champions will be released on December 16 on iOS and Android.
A free-to-play MOBA with 3 battles awaits players3, in which Marvel heroes enter the field. The developers have already confirmed the participation of the Hulk, Iron Legionnaire, Web Warrior, Black Panther and Storm. More champions will be added next month with the release of the game.
As in other MOBA games, heroes are divided into alreadyclassic "tanks", "damage dealers" and "support" who perform their respective roles on the battlefield. Among the modes of players waiting for a classic battle between teams, in which the parties will try to destroy each other's towers. Kabam has also prepared a co-op PvE mode, where three heroes will defend the artifact.
For players who want to know more:
- PlayStation 5 will lose a large console exclusive, which may go to Xbox Series X in 2021
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla first assessments: Ubisoft cheats on fans, but not on itself
- Sony surprised gamers by adding the ability to run PlayStation 5 games on the PlayStation 4
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25