If you have not played Metro Exodus due to the scary mutated spiders from the subway, you will soon be able to evaluate the project
What is known
The developers decided to release Metro Exodus - Arachnophobe Edition with friendlier spiders. This is essentially the same game, but now the spiders wear little festive triangular hats on their heads.
“We are very pleased to announce a new addition toour Metro line of games - Metro Exodus Arachnophobe Edition. We do not seek to capture the dreams of our fans because we do not make horror games. So we made a special edition in which all our arachnid friends were given little holiday hats to make them more ... friendly, ”reads the description.
The developers promised to tell more details later, but given the time of the announcement, this is most likely a funny April Fool's joke.
For players who want to know more:
- CD Projekt no longer wants to do multiplayer for Cyberpunk 2077
- CD Projekt releases big 1.2 patch for Cyberpunk 2077 on PC, PlayStation and Xbox, but zero sense
- Insider: new Battlefield looks like Black Ops 2 with future weapons and co-op
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25