Blizzard has launched a new map in Overwatch for battles to the death and every man for himself.
A new map for battles in the Deathmatch mode was named "Kanedzaka". The action takes place in a Japanese town that combines modern and ancient architecture.
Blizzard has also prepared challenges for the map launch. Until January 25, players will be able to claim seven new event-related rewards: six unique graffiti and the epic Kyogisha Hanzo skin.
Winning Quick Play, Competitive Play and Arcade will bring you a new badge, as well as sprays and a new epic Kyogisha Hanzo skin:
- 3 wins - pagoda badge
- 6 wins - Youkai graffiti
- 9 Wins - New Epic Skin for Kyogisha Hanzo
In addition, until January 25, Blizzard will be giving gifts for watching Overwatch broadcasts on Twitch:
- 2 hours of viewing - 1 new graffiti
- 4 hours of viewing - 2 new graffiti
- 6 hours of viewing - 3 new graffiti
For players who want to know more:
- Be patient: Sony reveals PlayStation 5 exclusives release dates
- A New Era for Star Wars Games: Lucasfilm Revives Lucasfilm Games
- It looks like Mass Effect Legendary Edition with improved graphics will be released in March for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25