Puma and the Fossil Group at the IFA 2019 exhibition announced the joint release of smart watches on Wear OS.
What is known
It will be a sports watch with a 44 mmmade of aluminum and nylon. They will be equipped with a round 1.19-inch AMOLED display and Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor. The novelty will receive water protection, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of ROM, an NFC-module for contactless payments, Google’s built-in voice assistant, a heartbeat sensor and functions for tracking activity and sleep . The watch will be presented in November in three colors. They will cost $ 275.
Recall, this is not the first time that a populara clothing manufacturer launches a technological innovation. In January of this year, the company showed Puma Fi smart sneakers with automatic lacing that connect to a smartphone.
More from the site
- Fossil Gen 5: smart watch with Snapdragon Wear 3100 chip, 1 GB of RAM, NFC-module, autonomy up to 7 days and a price tag of $ 295
- Xiaomi introduced Youpin Forbidden City - a smart watch for $ 245 with an AMOLED display, NFC and IP68 protection
- Fossil Hybrid HR: a hybrid smart watch with an E-Ink screen, autonomy up to 2 weeks and a price tag of $ 195
- TicWatch Pro 2020: New Mobvoi Smart Watch with Wear OS, Dual Display, 1 GB RAM, MIL-STD-810G Protection and $ 260 Price Tag
- Xiaomi Mi Watch: smart watch with Wear OS, MIUI shell, Snapdragon 3100 chip, AMOLED screen, NFC and price tag from $ 185
- Xiaomi released the first update for the Mi Watch smart watch: worked on bugs and added iOS support
- Xiaomi is working on a Mi Watch smartwatch with WearOS operating system
- How Apple Watch: Xiaomi showed the appearance of its new Mi Watch smartwatch (updated)