Xiaomi began today a presentation in China with the announcement of a new laptop called the RedmiBook 13.
The device received a metal case with thin frames around a 13.3-inch Full HD + (1920 × 1080p) screen. According to the company, it occupies 89% of the front panel area.
The processor is responsible for the performance of new items10th generation Intel Core i5 or Core i7 with new cooling system. It includes a double heat pipe with a diameter of 6 mm and a fan. Thanks to this bundle, heat transfer is increased by 70%. Users can also choose to purchase a laptop version with an Nvidia GeForce MX250 graphics card.
RedmiBook 13 still equipped with 8 GB of RAM, 512 GB of ROM(SSD), Windows 10 Home operating system, two USB-A, HDMI ports and a headphone jack. The manufacturer did not report the battery capacity of the new product, but promised that the laptop will work on a single charge for up to 11 hours. A nice bonus is support for fast charging.
Price and when to wait
RedmiBook 13 sales start in China on December 12 with the following prices:
- Core i5 + 8 GB RAM + 512 ROM (SSD) + integrated graphics - $ 597
- Core i5 + 8 GB RAM + 512 ROM (SSD) + GeForce MX250 - $ 640
- Core i7 + 8 GB RAM + 512 ROM (SSD) + GeForce MX250 - $ 740
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- magnetic pad for the very screwdriver
- automatic soap dispenser with frother
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots