We already wrote that Samsung is preparing an updated version of the smartphone Galaxy A70. It seems that the release of new items is no longer for
What is known
Galaxy A70s Smartphone with Model Number SM-A707Fnoticed on the site of the Indian tech support manufacturer. This means that his presentation will take place in the near future. Most likely, the novelty will first appear in India, and then in other countries.
The device is credited with the Snapdragon 675 processor inpaired with 6 GB of RAM, a 6.7-inch Infinity-U OLED display, as well as a triple camera with a 64 MP ISOCELL Bright GW1 main sensor, like the Redmi Note 8 Pro. The novelty will also be able to boast of an energy-consuming 5000 mAh battery. The smartphone will work on the Android 9 Pie operating system with the proprietary One UI shell. Its price tag will be $ 460.
Recall that yesterday the Korean manufacturer announced the budget smartphones Galaxy M10s and Galaxy M30s.
For those who want to know more:
- When Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 smartphones get Android 10 OS
- Source: Samsung Galaxy A70s will receive a 5000 mAh battery and a price tag in the region of $ 460
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 received the September update: what's new and when to wait for firmware
- In Hong Kong, resellers sell Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.5 times the official price
- Samsung is working on a premium “clamshell” W2020: the novelty will receive a triple camera and 512 GB of ROM
- Samsung will abandon the Galaxy Note and S series and will release one flagship line - Galaxy One
- Samsung Galaxy A70s on the way: the smartphone was noticed on an advertising poster along with the Galaxy A30s and Galaxy A50s