Samsung developers after the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 + "rolled out" a monthly update for the Galaxy Note 9 smartphone.
Despite the not-so-large list of changes,firmware weighs as much as 663 MB. The September security patch was added to it. In addition, the developers corrected the errors of the previous system, and also slightly improved the camera, performance and battery life of the smartphone.
When to expect
The N960FXXU3CSI3 firmware has already begun to be distributed by air to devices in Romania, the Netherlands and some other European countries. The update will get to us a little later.
For those who want to know more:
- Samsung is working on a premium “clamshell” W2020: the novelty will receive a triple camera and 512 GB of ROM
- Samsung will abandon the Galaxy Note and S series and will release one flagship line - Galaxy One
- Samsung Galaxy A70s on the way: the smartphone was noticed on an advertising poster along with the Galaxy A30s and Galaxy A50s
- Samsung and Xiaomi benefit from Huawei problems and boost sales in Europe
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 + started getting September security patch