Sony began to ban users who exploit the PlayStation Plus Collection vulnerability to get free
Together with the PlayStation 5, Sony launched andPlayStation Plus Collection service, thanks to which PS Plus users on the next generation console received 20 free hits from PS4. Gamers quickly learned that even if they simply activate these games on PS5, they will become available on PS4 thanks to the shared library.
As a result, the most enterprising began to sellaccess to their next generation consoles so that other PS Plus subscribers can exploit the vulnerability. For example, in Malaysia there was a "businessman" who offered to activate games from your PlayStation Plus Collection account on his PS5 for only $ 8. Sony did not appreciate this gesture of help.
Those who exploited the vulnerability were punished in the formban. Sellers received a "permach", which can only be dealt with through the support service, and the owners of the accounts themselves are blocked access to PSN for two months.
For players who want to know more:
- 168,000 years of premium account and millions of tanks: Wargaming will fill World of Tanks players with gifts
- 4A Games will release new Metro after Metro Exodus re-releases for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- PlayStation Plus in December: Sony gives away three PS4 and PS5 games, including the new Worms Rumble
- A small office of dealers intercepted more than 3 thousand PlayStation 5 in Britain
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25