Sony has already shown the final design of the PlayStation 5, with which the console will hit the shelves. This time
PlayStation 5 Black Edition
Edition released a short trailer with a renderPlayStation 5 in black. Compared to the original white version, the LetsGoDigital variant looks more aggressive and stylish. In addition, in this form, the PS5 is less like a router or heater.
UX Design Vice President Matt PlayStationMacLorin announced on LinkedIn that the console will receive "special editions." Therefore, gamers who want to get the PlayStation 5 in black are probably waiting for their own. To all, Maklorin added that the console will customize in a way that previous generations of “gaming stations” could not afford.
Recall that the release of the PlayStation 5 is scheduled forNew Year holidays 2020. The console runs on the 8-core Zen 2, and AMD RDNA 2 at 10.28 teraflops and 36 computing units is responsible for the graphics. 16 GB of GDDR6 promise RAM, and a fast SSD of 825 GB is installed as a drive. In addition, Sony introduced the PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, which differs in the absence of a BluRay drive.
For players who want to know more:
- PlayStation Plus in July: Sony presents Rise of the Tomb Raider, NBA 2K20 and Erica for PlayStation 4
- Microsoft's last trump card: presentation of Xbox Series X exclusives to be held in July - media
- Philips 558M1RY: 55-inch monitor for gaming consoles and eSports
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25