Companies often let go of any rumors about their own products. Yet Sony decided not to keep
The media are wrong
According to sources, the company has reduced circulationconsoles due to problems with the release of SoC from AMD, the production efficiency of which fell by 50%. In a commentary for Gamesindustry.biz, Sony denied the rumors, saying it hasn't changed plans for the PlayStation 5's shipments since the start of mass production.
“Although we do not publish the details thatrelated to production, information provided by Bloomberg is false. We have not changed the volume of production of the PlayStation 5 since the start of mass production, ”- said in a statement.
In previous reports, Bloomberg has argued thatthe company plans to collect about 10 million PlayStation 5 by the end of 2020, and the assembly started back in July. Apparently, Sony is not losing optimism about the demand for next-generation consoles, or the response was influenced by the 3.5% drop in shares that occurred after the Bloomberg publication.
For players who want to know more:
- Xbox Game Pass joins Warhammer Vermintide 2, Halo 3 ODST and Destiny 2 Shadowkeep for Android, Xbox and PC
- Media: Sony Cuts PlayStation 5 Production Due to AMD Chip Issues
- Ubisoft had to change the name of Gods & Monsters over Monster Energy claim
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25