It seemed that gamers were exploring every pixel of NieR: Automata, but only three years after the release of the game enthusiast
End of mysteries
The game developers hinted at the remaining secretback in 2018, but they didn't point a finger, so players had to guess on their own. The community even got the idea that the language barrier played a cruel joke and that the authors of the game were simply misunderstood. Video blogger Lance MacDonald has proven otherwise.
The guy found a cheat code that gives access tothe previously unknown ending of NieR: Automata. The secret is activated after defeating the first boss in the episode “Ch. 01-02_3: 2B Inside the Factory ". 9S leaves for exploration, while 2B remains to investigate the plant. On the platform where the battle took place, two groups of three barrels are located close to each other.
For the cheat to work, you need to put the heroine betweenthem, hold down R2 and, while holding this button, press: up, down, up, right, left, square, circle, triangle, cross. The trick is difficult to pull off as the 2B must remain between the drums to activate. The blogger recommends that you pause the game on the quick select menu to make things easier.
If everything works out, the player will have access to the secret ending, chapter selection, debugging mode and a store for buying achievements.
According to MacDonald, the secret was found after traveling through the NieR: Automata code. The guy dug up the mention of CheatCommandManager, and took up the reverse engineering.
The blogger published the search results on the Web, butthen did not yet know the required combination of buttons. Another enthusiast suggested how to activate the cheat. According to him, the same code is hidden in Bayonetta 2, and the combo is called Platinum Code, as it outlines the logo of the PlatinumGames studio. Fans have known about it for a long time, but they could not understand where it should be entered.
After publication, the official NieR account responded to the video, confirming that this is the last secret. Later, Yoko Taro himself noted the efforts of the blogger.
(NieR: Automata Spoilers)
3 years 10 months.
（◎ 血 ◎）
I found a cheat code in NieR Automata (snip) https://t.co/2LeNlBguLi
- yokotaro (@yokotaro) January 3, 2021
For players who want to know more:
- PlayStation Plus January 2021: Lara Croft's Final Adventure and the Shark RPG for PlayStation 5
- Will not take out the scale: GSC Game World explained why STALKER 2 will not be released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Netflix delights fans with scary episode from the second season of The Witcher
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25