Chinese insider Digital Chat Station has shared some of Xiaomi's plans on Weibo.
According to the informant, the manufacturer is going to release not only a foldable smartphone this year, but also devices with multiple screens. The company is now planning at least two such gadgets.
Apparently, one of them is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.Its prototype appeared in a video last week. The smartphone has a main screen and an additional one near the camera. The panel has a small diagonal and a sweep frequency of 60 Hz. Most likely, such a display will display notifications as well as a camera interface. What second device Digital Chat Station spoke about is still unknown.
By the way, a similar solution is found in smartphonesnot the first time. At one time, Meizu released Meizu PRO 7 with two screens. Its back panel displayed time, notifications and calls. Also, such a device is currently being prepared by ASUS.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- Head-up display for car displaying on windshield
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots