Xiaomi and Lenovo have been waging a “cold war” for a long time, without choosing expressions regarding each other’s products
The fact is that during the announcement, company representatives announced support for 27 W fast charging. In fact, it turned out that the Lenovo Z6 Pro can only be charged using 18W charging.
At the same time, a 27-watt device is included in the kitfrom smartphones, but essentially it is useless. Although Lenovo management does not think so, and their arguments are quite strange. According to the head of the company, the charger supports USB Power Delivery 3.0 and the Quick Charge 4.0 standard, so it will be able to charge other gadgets compatible with these standards.
Lu Weibing, Vice President of XiaomiGroup and the CEO of the Redmi brand, could not ignore this and wrote on his Weibo account: “We hate that some people use false information to make unjustified profits.”
Let us remind you that recently Xiaomi and Lenovo had, mildlySpeaking of which, the debate is about whose smartphone was the first to receive the Snapdragon 855 processor. Lenovo announced its Z5 Pro GT. Xiaomi stated that this was its Mi 9, since the competitor’s model had not yet gone on sale at that time. In addition, Lenovo used phrases such as Triple Kill Xiaomi Mi 8 and Quadra Kill MIUI in advertising its products.
Do you know what
- Lenovo has an official store on Aliexpress that sells smartphones.
- The most popular model in it is Lenovo K5 Play (about 10,000 units sold)
- Lenovo Z5 smartphone with 6/128 GB now there can be bought for $ 213
- The most popular Xiaomi smartphones on Aliexpress are Redmi Note 6 Pro (4/64 GB) and Mi 8 Lite (4/64 GB)
- Baseus already sells 30W charging with Quick Charge 4.0