Xiaomi and Lenovo have been waging a cold war for a long time, without choosing expressions for their products.
The fact is that during the announcement, company representatives declared support for fast charging with a capacity of 27 watts. In fact, it turned out that the Lenovo Z6 Pro is charged only by charging power of 18 watts.
At the same time, a 27-watt device comes withfrom smartphones, but in essence, it is useless. Although the leadership of Lenovo does not think so, and their arguments are rather strange. According to the head of the company, charging supports USB Power Delivery 3.0 and the Quick Charge 4.0 standard, therefore, it will be able to charge other gadgets compatible with these standards.
Lu Weibing, Vice President of XiaomiGroup and CEO of the brand Redmi, could not leave it without attention and wrote in his account Weibo: "We hate that some people use inadequate information to obtain unreasonable profits."
Recall recently Xiaomi and Lenovo have been, gentlyspeaking, the controversy about whose smartphone the Snapdragon 855 processor first got. Lenovo announced its Z5 Pro GT. Xiaomi, on the other hand, claimed that it was her Mi 9, since the competitor’s model was not yet available for sale at that time. In addition, Lenovo used such phrases as Triple Kill Xiaomi Mi 8 and Quadra Kill MIUI in advertising its products.
Do you know what
- Lenovo has an official store on Aliexpress that sells smartphones.
- The most popular model in it - Lenovo K5 Play (sold about 10,000 units)
- Lenovo Z5 smartphone with 6/128 GB now there can be bought for $ 213
- Most popular Xiaomi smartphones on Aliexpress - Redmi Note 6 Pro (4/64 GB) and Mi 8 Lite (4/64 GB)
- Baseus is already selling 30-watt charging with Quick Charge 4.0