The sub-brand Huawei Honor at a presentation in China recently introduced the Honor 20 Lite (youth version). Expected that
Difference Honor Band 5i from Honor Band 5
The new tracker is already available for preliminaryorder and will be available from November 1 at Vmall in China. Nothing is known about sales outside the Chinese market. The Honor Band 5i is available in Meteorite Black, Coral Powder and Olive Green at a price of around $ 22.
Honor Band 5i difference is insignificant at firstsight. Unlike Band 5, which requires a special charger, the Honor band 5i has a design that allows you to connect it to a USB port and charge yourself. Essentially, that means you don’t have to go anywhere with a charger anymore.
While the Honor Band 5 has a battery100 mAh, the new version of the Honor Band 5i gets a 91 mAh battery. And that means that it no longer offers up to 2 weeks of battery life. Honor says the new tracker can run from 7 to 9 days without recharging.
Updated fitness tracker also doesn't getOLED panel, now here is a color touch TFT-display with a diagonal of 0.96 inches (160 × 80 pixels) and a home button for easy navigation. It is equipped with a heart rate monitor, sleep tracking functions, as well as water resistance up to 5 atm at a depth of 50 meters.
Characteristics Honor Band 5i
- 0.96-inch AMOLED color TFT touchscreen, resolution 160 × 80 pixels
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 9.0 (or later)
- Pedometer, Sleep Tracker, exercise tracker with 10 fitness modes, reminder of a long sitting position
- 6-axis accelerometer, gyroscope, infrared sensor
- PPG heart rate sensor for continuous heart rate monitoring
- 9 sports modes
- Music playback control
- SpO2 sensor, with TruSeen 3.5 heart rate monitor
- Call and message notification, Incoming call disconnect function
- Water and dustproof (50 meters / 5 atm)
- Weight: ~ 24g
- 91mAh battery for up to 7 days