An aggregator site collecting reviews of computer games, OpenCritic introduced the 2019 Hall of Fame. In him
Titles in the ranking are presented based on theiraverage rating. Thus, the first place was taken by a remake of Resident Evil 2 (92 points). The same points were received by the role-playing game Disco Elysium. In third place is Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. She also became the game of the year at the Game Awards 2019.
In general, in the “Hall of Fame” there are not so many AAA games. There are indie projects as well as Nintendo projects.
Here are the top 12:
- Resident Evil 2 - 92 points
- Disco Elysium - 92 points
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 90 points
- Asgard's Wrath - 89 points
- Slay the Spire - 89 points
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses - 89 points
- Devil May Cry 5 - 88 points
- Super Mario Maker 2 - 88 points
- Astral Chain - 87 points
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - 87 points
- Manifold Garden - 87 points
- Apex Legends - 86 points