Our AndroidPure colleagues have gotten a list of Samsung devices that will receive the Android 10 operating system.
The list includes 45 smartphone models: Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 +, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 +, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy M40, Galaxy M30, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10, Galaxy J8, Galaxy J6, Galaxy J6 +, Galaxy J4, Galaxy J4 +, Galaxy J7 Duo, Galaxy J7 2018, Galaxy J5 2018, Galaxy J3 2018, Galaxy A90 5G, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A60, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A40, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy A10, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A10e, Galaxy A9 Pro 2019, Galaxy A9, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A6, Galaxy A6 +, Galaxy A8, Galaxy A8 Star Lite, Galaxy A9, Galaxy A9 Star Lite.
The manufacturer will also release an update for 4 tablet models: Galaxy Tab S5e, Galaxy Tab S4, Galaxy Tab A 2019 and Galaxy Tab A 2018.
Who is first
According to earlier information, the firstSamsung will update the flagship Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10. A beta version of the OS for them will be released in October, and a stable release of the system should take place in December. All other devices are likely to receive Android 10 as early as next year.
For those who want to know more:
- Samsung Galaxy A70s “lit up” on the official website of the company: the presentation of the smartphone is already close
- Source: Samsung Galaxy A70s will receive a 5000 mAh battery and a price tag in the region of $ 460
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 received the September update: what's new and when to wait for firmware
- In Hong Kong, resellers sell Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.5 times the official price
- Samsung is working on a premium “clamshell” W2020: the novelty will receive a triple camera and 512 GB of ROM
- Samsung will abandon the Galaxy Note and S series and will release one flagship line - Galaxy One
- Samsung Galaxy A70s on the way: the smartphone was noticed on an advertising poster along with the Galaxy A30s and Galaxy A50s