The expert of the YouTube channel "NET Benefits" listed the 10 highest quality smartphones that you can buy
The selection of the author of the YouTube channel “Use of NET” includes 10 Android smartphones worth up to 25 thousand rubles, which today can be considered the best.
- OnePlus 9RT. This is a very good device for the money.It works stably, and when shooting video in maximum resolution, it does not have a 5-minute limit. The device comes with a 65 W charger, cable, case, protective film. The sound quality here is quite decent, and stereo speakers are installed. The screen is equipped with a 6.62-inch AMOLED matrix, Full HD + resolution, a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz. The processor here is Snapdragon 888 (8/12 GB and 128/256 GB of memory). The battery has a capacity of 4500 mAh, however, many users complain about the autonomy of 9 RT. OnePlus charges up to 100 percent in 35 minutes, and during games under load, the brightness does not decrease, although it heats up. The main camera has a resolution of 50 MP, there is also an ultra-wide (16 MP) and a macro lens (2 MP). The main module supports digital and optical stabilization and can shoot video in 4K 60 fps maximum. The front camera at the same time has 16 MP and records videos at a maximum of 1080p 30 fps.
- Realme GT Neo 3. According to the expert, this is one of the mostbalanced Realme devices. The kit includes an 80W power supply, as well as a case, a protective film, and a USB Type-C cable. Installed on the GT Neo 3 are stereo speakers, and they sound pretty good. The display has a 6.7-inch AMOLED matrix, Full HD + resolution, a screen refresh rate of up to 120 Hz. The smartphone is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor and a shell based on Android 12. The amount of RAM here can be 8 or 12 GB, internal - 128 or 256 GB. There is support for 5G and Wi-Fi 6. The battery capacity is 5000 mAh, and the operating time is 7 hours 35 minutes (maximum brightness, refresh rate 120 Hz). The device is charged up to 100% in 38 minutes. In games, the smartphone heats up, but it does not reset the brightness. As for the cameras, the main module has 50 MP and optical stabilization (although it does not work as well as expected), it records video at a maximum of 4K 60 fps. The front camera can shoot video at a maximum of 1080p 30 fps.
- OnePlus 9R. The main advantages of this model, according tothe leader are a good shell, a good kit with a 65 W power supply, a protective film, a cover. The stereo sound here is also pretty decent. Equipped with a smartphone AMOLED-screen with a diagonal of 6.55 inches, Full HD +, a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The processor installed for this price category is standard here: it is Snapdragon 870 with 5G. You can also run games on it (the brightness does not decrease under load), however, if these are not “heavy” projects at maximum settings. The device runs on Android version 11, but an update to Android 12 should already come. The amount of RAM is 8 or 12 GB here, the built-in memory is 128 or 256 GB. The battery capacity is 4500 mAh, and the smartphone works for 6 hours 44 minutes with 120 Hz and maximum brightness. Completely from the charger in the kit, the device charges in 40 minutes. The main camera has a resolution of 48 MP and can shoot in 4K 60 fps maximum with digital and optical stabilization. The front camera has only 16 MP and records video at a maximum of 1080p 30 fps.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro. This device comes with a quickcharging power of 67 watts. Other advantages of the device include a screen refresh rate of 120 Hz and a low price. Included with the smartphone is a protective film (pasted immediately on the display), case, cable. The sound here is stereo, and it's pretty good. The matrix at the screen is Super AMOLED, the diagonal is 6.67 inches, the refresh rate is 120 Hz, the maximum brightness is 1200 nits. The MediaTek Helio G96 processor (6/8 GB and 64/128 GB) is installed on Redmi Note 11 Pro, and the smartphone itself runs on Android 11. The battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh, and its “life” with peak brightness and frequency update is 7 hours 41 minutes. The device is charged from the power supply unit up to 100% in 45 minutes. In games, however, jamming is often encountered, and after 20 minutes the brightness decreases. The main camera module has 108 MP and can record video at a maximum of 1080p 30 fps, the front camera is 16 MP and shoots in the same mode. Photos on the main lens are not bad.
- Motorola Edge X30. The main advantages of this device are topSnapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor (8/12 GB and 128/256 GB of memory), screen with a refresh rate of 144 Hz. The smartphone comes with a 68 W charger, a protective film is immediately pasted on the screen. The sound of the Edge X30 is stereo, and of good quality, the display is AMOLED with Full HD + resolution. There is also a flicker reduction feature. The Motorola Edge X30 is powered by the Android 12 operating system. The battery has a standard capacity of 5000 mAh, and it works with maximum brightness and a refresh rate of 7 hours. The smartphone is charged from the power supply, which is included, in 59 minutes. In games, it heats up, but does not reduce the brightness. The main camera of the device has 50 MP, there is also a width, and also 50 MP. The smartphone is capable of recording video on the main camera – a maximum of 8K 30 fps, on the front camera of 60 MP – in 4K 30 fps. There is also protection from dust, but not from moisture.
- Realme GT2. In AnTuTu, this smartphone is gaining 1.5 millionpoints thanks to the Snapdragon 888 processor (RAM - 8 or 12 GB, internal memory - 128 or 256 GB). In addition, the model has good autonomy. The kit includes a 65 W charger, film, case, cable, documentation. The smartphone is also equipped with stereo speakers. The screen size is 6.62 inches, the resolution is Full HD +, the refresh rate is up to 120 Hz, the peak brightness is 1300 nits. GT2 runs on Android 12. Its battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh (it takes 50 minutes to fully charge), and the device itself can last 9 hours and 27 minutes at maximum brightness and refresh rate. Despite the fact that it heats up under load, the brightness of the screen does not decrease. The main camera module has a resolution of 50 MP with optical stabilization. There is also a macro lens and an ultra wide angle lens. You can record video on the main lens at a maximum of 4K 60 fps, on the front (16 MP) - at 1080p 30 fps.
- Realme Q5 Pro. Of the advantages of the device - the ability to shootvideo in 4K 60 fps, good gaming performance, good price. His set is quite standard: it is a case, a film on the screen, documentation, an 80 W power supply. In general, this smartphone performs better than the Poco F3. The sound here is stereo, which pleases, and the display is with an AMOLED matrix, Full HD resolution and a refresh rate of up to 120 Hz. The maximum brightness is 1300 nits, which is decent. The fingerprint scanner on the Q5 Pro works very well. As for the processor, this Realme model is powered by Snapdragon 870 (6/8 and 128/256 GB of memory). The operating system here is Android 12. A fully charged 5000 mAh battery takes just 35 minutes, and at maximum brightness and a refresh rate of 120 Hz, the smartphone can “live” for 9 hours and 28 minutes. Even under heavy loads, the screen brightness of this device is not reset. The main camera module has 64 MP, while the front camera can only record video in 1080p 30 fps.
- Poco F3. Included here is not only a case andfilm, but also an adapter Type-C - Jack 3.5 mm. There is also a 33W charger. In addition, the smartphone is equipped with moisture and dust protection according to the IP53 standard. The amount of RAM here can be 6 or 8 GB, permanent - 128 GB / 256 GB, the processor is installed Snapdragon 870 with 5G support. In Antutu, the device is gaining about 675 thousand points. The display features a 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution. The battery capacity is 4500 mAh, and it fully charges in 55 minutes. This model provides, as the results of PC Marc show, 9 hours 53 minutes of operation at maximum brightness. In games under load, the device gets very hot, and the brightness decreases automatically after half an hour. The sound here is stereo, but in general, nothing special. The main camera has 48 MP, additional - 8 and 5 MP. However, the quality of shooting in general is not very good, especially on the front camera.
- Realme GT Master Edition. Together with your smartphone, you get a charger in65 W, case, protective film. The display of the GT Master Edition is Super AMOLED with a diagonal of 6.43 inches, a pixel density of 409 PPI, a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The fingerprint sensor does not work very quickly and accurately. As for the processor, it is installed on Realme Snapdragon 778G (RAM - 6 or 8 GB, internal memory - 128 or 256 GB), so the device works quite quickly. The operating system on Realme GT Master Edition is Android 11, the battery capacity is 4300 mAh. It shows the operating time in tests around 7 hours 41 minutes, and charges up to 100% in 33 minutes. This model also supports fast charging. At the same time, the processor power is not always enough for a comfortable game in various projects, and under load, the smartphone heats up and reduces the brightness. In World of Tanks FPS was 46-60 fps, temperature - 43 degrees, in PUBG (maximum preset) - 38-41 fps and 43 degrees, in Asphalt (high preset) - 26-30 fps, 39 degrees. The resolution of the main camera module is 64 MP, there is also a wide-angle lens and a macro lens, as well as a 32 MP front camera. Records GT Master Edition video from the main camera - a maximum of 8K, from the front - in 1080p 30 fps. Not very good results are obtained from a smartphone during shooting in the evening and at night.
- Motorola MOTO Edge S30. The device comes with a power supply.power of 33 W, USB Type-C cable, paper clip, case, protective film pasted on the screen, documentation. The sound here, however, is only mono, but there is a large 6.8-inch IPS screen with FHD + resolution and a screen refresh rate of 144 Hz, and up to 576 Hz. The processor is on the MOTO Edge S30 - Snapdragon 888 Plus, the operating system is Android 11, there is support for Wi-Fi 6. The battery capacity is 5000 mAh, but the smartphone can only provide 4 hours 50 minutes of screen operation, which is very little. The device is charged in 1 hour 49 minutes. The main camera at Motorola has a resolution of 108 MP, but it lacks optical stabilization. In general, she copes with shooting quite well. Video recording can be done from the main camera at a maximum of 8K, from the front - at 1080p 30 fps.