Samsung began sending the June Android security patch as part of the One UI firmware
What is known
The update fixes 65 security and privacy vulnerabilities. 48 of them were decided by Google, the rest by Samsung. Using vulnerabilities, hackers could gain access to SIM card data and the camera.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 / S22+ / S22 Ultra - G998BXXU5CVEB, Europe
- Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21+ / S21 Ultra - S980xEXXU2AVEH (Snapdragon) / S90xBXXU2AVEH (Exynos)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra - G98xxXXSEFVE6, Europe
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE - G780FXXU9DVE7, Europe
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G - G781BXXU4FVE8, Europe
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - F916BXXU2GVEH9, Europe
- Samsung Galaxy A73 - A736BXXU41AVE3, Asia
- Samsung Galaxy A72 - A725FXXU4BVE3, Asia
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G - A526BXXS1CVE4, South America
- Samsung Galaxy A52 - A525FXXU4BVE2, Europe
- Samsung Galaxy A33 5G - A336EDXU2AVF2, Asia
Note that for the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra, the update brought not only the June security patch. The 1.7 GB update also improves camera performance.
Source: Sammobile</ p>