Little more than a month is left before the New Year, but Wargaming decided to celebrate early by preparing
What is known
At the end of December in World of Tanks: Mercenaries "will return" Tanchiki "mode, which, according to the developers," exudes a coniferous-tangerine smell. " According to the classics, players will be transferred from armored vehicles to toy models of tanks with suction cups instead of shells, and sent to fight on the New Year's battlefield.
"Tanchiki" will appear closer to the New Year, and from 10 toOn December 16, the Battlefield RTS mode will return to World of Tanks: Mercenaries. This time, the players will control not one tank, but a squad of nine vehicles, watching what is happening from the air, as in classic strategies. Tankers will also be able to join a team of six players who each control their own car and oppose tank Ender Wiggin.
Wargaming also prepared update 4.12, which will improve the balance of World of Tanks: Mercenaries, as well as launch Black Friday on the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store and in-game store. Players will receive discounts on premium tanks, as well as five-time experience for the first battle on “Tank Day”, and a bonus to credits on “Cyber Monday”.
Also, from November 29 to December 2, a trio of tanks unique and exclusive for consoles from a limited collection will roll into World of Tanks: Mercenaries:
- Ragnarok T-34-100 - Tier VIII Czechoslovak medium tank, the firepower of which is increased due to the drum and improved gun stabilization;
- IS-6 "Hydra" - a Soviet Tier VIII tank, a real "damageer" with a powerful BL-13 cannon with one-time damage of 440 units and excellent penetration;
- KV-5 “The Beast” is a Tier VIII Soviet tank with a ZiS-24 gun capable of flashing the thickest armor.
- In 2019, the gaming industry will earn $ 148 billion, but lose $ 3 billion due to consoles
- THQ reveals Darksiders Genesis system requirements and 16 minutes of gameplay
- “Black Friday” launched on PlayStation Store - sale with discounts up to 90%