Rumors have repeatedly appeared on the network that the new iPhones will be delayed this year. It looks like the information turned out to be
What is known
According to insider Jon Prosser,which is famous for its credible Apple leaks, the iPhone 12 will debut in October. This is a month later than usual. By the way, new iPads should be announced in October. True, it is not yet clear whether these will be two separate presentations or whether all the new items will be shown on the same day.
- Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) July 29, 2020
Recall that four iPhones should be expected in the fall:
- iPhone 12 (D52G) with 5.4-inch display, aluminum body and dual camera.
- iPhone 12 (D53G) with 6.1-inch display, same body and camera.
- iPhone 12 Pro (D53P) features a 6.1-inch display, stainless steel body, triple camera and Lidar sensor, just like the new iPad Pro.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max (D54P) 6.7-inch stainless steel case with triple camera and Lidar sensor
All four models will receive an OLED matrix, a modem forfifth generation networks and an updated Apple A14 Bionic processor. New items will cost from $ 650 and will be deprived of the bundled headphones and power supply.
Source: Twitter</ p>