A video was published on the network with a very rare fighter of the Ukrainian Air Force, which is designed
What is known
We are talking about the version of the MiG-29MU1. Modernization of aircraft began in 2009 at the Lviv State Aviation Repair Plant.
#Ukraine: A rare look at a very clean Ukrainian MiG-29(MU1) jet fighter with very clear imagery of the standard UkrAF A2A loadout, which is used against both RuAF jets and cruise missiles.
We can see 4x R-73 and 2x R-27R AAMs, along with a centreline tank for improved range. pic.twitter.com/8NlYDirDZn
— ???????? Ukraine Weapons Tracker (@UAWeapons) August 7, 2022
The fighter jet can reach speeds of 1500 km/hland and 2450 km / h at altitude. The cruising speed is 850 km/h. Ukrainian MiG-29 with additional tanks can fly over 2000 km. Practical ceiling - 18 km.
Armament of the MiG-29 includes a 30-mm aviationcannon and several guided missiles. The video shows the fighter carrying two R-27 (version 27R or 27ER) medium-range air-to-air missiles and four R-73 short-range infrared-guided air-to-air missiles.
For those who want to know more:
- APU will receive Ukrainian drones ACS-3, SKIF and UJ-22 Airborne
- A spectacular video of the launch of 24 missiles from four HIMARS multiple rocket launchers for $3,600,000 has been published
- Russian soldiers were so actively hiding from HIMARS that they accidentally blew up their own train with ammunition and equipment
- Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed a rare UR-77 "Meteorite" mine-clearing rocket launcher, known as the "Serpent Gorynych"
- Ukrainian intelligence will receive 78 DJI Matrice 300 RTK drones worth ₴56 160,000 – 30 drones already in Ukraine