Under cover of night Activision announced the first season of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, which will expand the game for free
What is known
In the first season, players will receive two newoperatives - Mara and Nikto. Even before the release of the game, Activision stated that the characters differ only in appearance and do not carry special gadgets with them, like the fighters in Rainbow Six Siege. Three new maps will also be added to Modern Warfare: Crash, Vacant, and Shipment. In addition, the “Terrestrial Wars” mode will receive the location Port. “Fire Contact” will be expanded with Cargo, Atrium, and one yet unnamed location.
In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, new modes will appear:
- In Reinforce, teams will be assigned to capture three points, and complicate the process of having only one life for each player.
- Gunfight OSP is similar to Fire Contact, but players start the round empty-handed and look for weapons on the map.
- In Infected, the infected will prey on the rest of the players.
Fans of "Special Operations" will receive at leastFour reasons to look into the mode - Bomb Squad, Grounded, Pitch Black and Just Reward. In addition, Activision promises to add more cards during the first season.
Of the new weapons in Modern Warfare will add RAM-7 and Holger-26.
They’ll launch the first season on December 3 on the PlayStation 4,Xbox One and PC, but the developers noted that the content will be added gradually. So on the launch day, players will receive only part of the promise, while Activision did not specify what exactly. It is possible that on December 3 a couple of new maps and guns will be brought into the game, and the rest of the free content will be added later. The company also noted that this is “the largest free content addition in Call of Duty history.”</ p>
- Android and iOS released “Sword and Magic. Heroes: Era of Chaos "- continuation of" Heroes 3 "in a mobile format
- Dota 2 received an update on "Aliens": two new heroes, outposts and neutral items
- Sony and Microsoft ideas in one package: Intel has developed a gamepad for the cloud service a la Stadia