Russia has reported the destruction of HIMARS in Ukraine at least three times. However, all American MLRS are in
What is known
The United States Department of Defense announced thisStates. According to Mark Milley, head of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Russia has failed to destroy a single HIMARS multiple launch rocket system.
The general noted that not only the United States is transmittingUkraine long-range systems. Great Britain also provided rocket artillery to the Armed Forces. To date, all MLRS are operating normally.
Milli stressed that the Armed Forces of Ukraine effectively use HIMARS, but the problem may lie in the lack of ammunition. The Pentagon is dealing with the situation.
Source: U.S. Department of Defense
For those who want to know more:
- A beautiful video has been published of how the M777, HIMARS and Javelin destroy Russian tanks, ammunition depots and military bases
- In July, Canada will send LAV II ACSV armored vehicles with 7.62-mm machine guns to Ukraine
- US senators call for long-range missiles for HIMARS to be sent to Ukraine
- The Ukrainian “Army of Drones” sent the first drones DJI Mavic and DJI Phantom to the front
- The Ukrainian military themselves created a kamikaze drone, without waiting for the delivery of the MQ-1C Gray Eagle