In the "piggy bank" Apple, there was another case of spontaneous combustion of the "apple" gadget. This time exploded
Details of the history shared by the owner himself -American DJ White Panda. According to him, the laptop was on his lap and suddenly began to smoke. He managed to put the device on the floor, so he got off with a slight fright.
But you can't say the same about the laptop itself - it completely burned out. In addition, the wooden floor under it turned black.
My MacBook Pro exploded today during normal use. No injuries, luckily. Some damage to the house. I couldn’t be on a plane.
Very curious to see how @Apple responds. @ MacRumors @TechCrunch @ 9to5mac pic.twitter.com/pjmpv5Mx9b
- White Panda (@whitepanda) May 29, 2019
White Panda immediately took the MacBook Pro to an Apple service center, where they took it away and promised to give an answer within five days.
The user says that during the use of his laptop was twice in the service center - changing the display and touchpad.