Epic Games has launched a new distribution of games for users of the Epic Games Store. This time, gamers will receive Amnesia: The Dark Descent
What to play
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is a first-person horror survival game. The game will play for Daniel, who woke up in a deserted castle and remembers almost nothing about his past. "Lucky" will wander around the castle, and restore their memory.
The second free project of the week is Crashlands,which combines elements of survival and role-playing. Gamers are thrown onto a hostile planet, where they have to build a house, grow potatoes and develop their own character. Learn recipes from local representatives of intelligent life, make friends, discover ancient secrets, defeat dangerous bosses and build yourself a new home on the planet Onet.
You can pick up the games until May 7, and then the Epic Games Store will hand out the Death Coming puzzle.
For players who want to know more:
- Respawn introduced Loba Andrade, the legend of the fifth season of Apex Legends and the enemy of Revenant
- Ubisoft unveils Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on 9th Century Viking in England: trailer and first details
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands will support ray tracing
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25