Games from personal computers continue to be transferred to mobile devices, and soon Google libraries
What is known
AtomTeam Studio will release the port in May 2020. The Atom RPG is being ported to Android and iOS by a third-party team, so the developers continue to work actively on the addition of "Trudograd".
The mobile version has not yet acquired pages inGoogle Play and the App Store, and the list of compatible devices, the developers promised to reveal later. But it is already known that gamers will be able to transfer the save from the computer version to the mobile.
Recall that Atom RPG is the successor to Fallout withisometric camera, wasteland and turn-based battles. According to the plot, in 1986 the USSR and the Western bloc remained in ruins during the exchange of nuclear strikes. The game will be for the survivor, who explores the cruel and mysterious world and tries to unravel the sinister conspiracy that threatens life on Earth.
For players who want to know more:
- Competition from Wargaming: ask a question to the developers of World of Tanks and get 1,000 “gold”
- Bungie Launches Guardian Games in Destiny 2: Massive Championship Battle between Classes
- Cyberpunk horror Observer will be released on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X with an expanded plot
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25