Bungie has announced a new season in Destiny 2: Resident Shadow, which will return to the game old heroes and add new ones
What is known
The Guardians defeated the Eternal Mind, but managedchange the course of history, breaking time on Mercury. In the season “Dawn”, apparently, the Kabbalah decided to take advantage of this and rewrite the history of the “Red War”, canceling the victory of the Vanguard. So the guards will have to interrupt new timelines using the Sundial.
Such a tie turned into a new eponymousmode for six players with matchmaking. Players will have to recapture the "Sundial" from Kabbalah, preventing the change of time. Apparently, Seint-14, which in the Destiny 2 universe is called "the greatest Titan in history", will help players in battles.
Bungie also decided not to bombard the idea with seasonal artifacts. In the Dawn season, the Osiris Lantern will appear, which players will also pump, unlocking modifications for armor and weapons.
Also in the Dawn season:
- New assignments for exotic weapons.
- PvP-mode "Elimination".
- New seasonal armor sets.
- More triumphs and errands.
- New combat pass.
Season pass owners will have access to the Breaking Dawn season and all update content. The rest of the players will get only exotic errands, the Osiris Lantern and a seasonal set of armor.
The Dawn season will begin on December 10th and will last until March 9th, 2020.</ p>
- Blizzard repaired Diablo 4: new indicators of strength, more bonuses and the removal of "legendaries"
- Capcom overlooked: images of the Resident Evil 3 remake "lit up" in the PlayStation Store database
- Apple named the best games of 2019 for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV