TF International analyst Ming-Chi Kuo shared his thoughts on what to expect from the updated iPad 2019 line from
Apple He claims that Apple will release a 10.2-inch iPad, iPad mini 5 and the new iPad Pro.
The new iPad 7 generation will have thinnerframes around the display. Like the iPad mini 5, it will have an updated processor for better performance. iPad mini will be updated only inside, because Apple wants to keep the model low cost. These two models should be released in March of this year. They will target students and general users who need low-cost tablets.
As for the updated iPad Pro, about them nono information. However, Apple should release them by the end of this year, just like last year. Most likely, new models will be faster, and their performance will be even better.
More from the site
- Resolved: Huawei will not use HongMeng OS on smartphones and will remain with Android
- Motorola RAZR: clamshell with a POLED display, Snapdragon 710 processor, 6 GB of RAM, Android OS and a $ 1,500 price tag
- A new species of saber-toothed cats discovered - the largest in history
- Discounts of the week on AliExpress: Xiaomi gadgets, quadcopters, headphones and smart watches
- Apple stopped signing iOS 13.3
- Realme GT 5G: flagship smartphone with 120Hz AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 888 chip, triple camera, leather back cover and price tag from $ 448
- Motorola unveils Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion: 120Hz IPS displays, Snapdragon 732G chips and triple cameras up to 108MP
- Russian scientists have learned to cleanse reservoirs from oil using bacteria