Apple earlier this week released the first beta for developers iOS 10.3upcoming
Today, Apple has granted access tothe same software for public beta testers. A public beta is available for those who have agreed to participate in Apple’s public beta testing campaign. Such beta testers can download and install a preliminary version of the program, test it for Apple for any errors or problems of any kind that may unexpectedly occur in anticipation of its public launch later this year.
For devices already registered as part of the public beta program, you can install iOS 10.3 public beta No. 1 by air (OTA) as a system update.
In fact, this software is no different from the preliminary release of software for developers, it will have the same list of innovations that wouldl previously detected:
- The Smart iPhone app now includes the Find My AirPods option.
- The Reduce Motion feature is supported in Safari web applications.
- The Sirikit framework includes the ability to support bill payment, plan future rides on a random taxi, and check the status of payments.
- A special shortcut has appeared in the CarPlay application for launching recently used applications.
- The CarPlay application displays the location of the nearest electric vehicle charging point.
- Improved navigation in the conversations of the Mail application has appeared.
- The HomeKit app now supports an extended list of accessories.
- There are new “3D Touch” actions in the “Weather” application.
- In the Spotlight Search application, a more clearly marked, designated search area has appeared.
- The Podcasts application has now officially acquired its own widget, similar to the Music application.
- A new user security section has appeared in the Settings app.
- A new floating keyboard for one-handed operation, lines of code of which were discovered in iOS 10.3.
- System iOS 10.3 also switches to using the new file system Apple file system.